Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Economist Reveals The Details Of Kurdistan's Sale Of Oil To Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Economist Reveals The Details Of Kurdistan's Sale Of Oil To Israel Empty An Economist Reveals The Details Of Kurdistan's Sale Of Oil To Israel

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2022, 5:48 am

[size=38]An Economist Reveals The Details Of Kurdistan's Sale Of Oil To Israel
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/27/2022 | 4:22 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad …
    The economist at Basra University, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, revealed that the Kurdistan region of Iraq sells its oil at prices below the price of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company “SOMO” at $10, pointing out that Israel is one of the three countries that will buy Kurdistan oil.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a radio interview, which was followed by the “Information” agency, that “the region sells oil at this value for several reasons, first for the quality of its heavy oil, which is highly acidic, and the sulfur content is also high, and because there is a dispute between it and Baghdad regarding the oil file, in addition to the existence of restrictions on exports, considering that it Not all companies are interested in buying Kurdish oil, except with certain discounts.”
    He pointed out that "the three largest countries coming to buy it are Greece, Turkey and Israel in third place, and this marketing and buying affects Iraq."
    He explained that “what confirms Israel’s purchase of the region’s oil is what is published by the “Delot” financial auditing company that contracts with the region, which publishes a monthly report on the Internet on the level of revenues, the cost of one barrel, fees for other costs and the countries that buy oil (exporting to it) in English. 25 . finished

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:27 pm