Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The international company (Visa) begins its work in Iraq, and the Central Bank promises to support i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The international company (Visa) begins its work in Iraq, and the Central Bank promises to support i Empty The international company (Visa) begins its work in Iraq, and the Central Bank promises to support i

Post by Rocky Mon 30 May 2022, 3:15 pm

The international company (Visa) begins its work in Iraq, and the Central Bank promises to support it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, confirmed, on Monday, that the bank will support the steps of the International Visa Company in its work in Iraq.
    The bank's media office said in a statement, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, received today a delegation from the International Visa Company, where the company started the first steps of its work in Iraq."
    The Governor of the Central Bank stressed, "The Central Bank of Iraq will support the company's steps in its work in Iraq because of its importance in attracting sober international expertise and the need to encourage electronic payments and enhance financial inclusion."
    He added, "The Central Bank of Iraq pays great attention to developing the banking sector and keeps pace with the latest developments, and we will provide the necessary support for that."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:07 am