Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure Of The Files That Will Be Discussed In The Corridors Of Parliament Today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure Of The Files That Will Be Discussed In The Corridors Of Parliament Today Empty Disclosure Of The Files That Will Be Discussed In The Corridors Of Parliament Today

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:50 am

[size=38]Disclosure Of The Files That Will Be Discussed In The Corridors Of Parliament Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/23/2022 | 10:42 AM
    [/size]

Information/Exclusive…
    State of Law Representative Jassem al-Moussawi confirmed, on Thursday, that the Presidency of the House of Representatives did not formally specify the axes of the emergency session allegedly to be held today, among the most prominent files that will be presented during the session.
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with "Information", "The main axis for which the emergency session was held is the swearing in of the constitutional oath to the new MPs who resigned from the Sadrist bloc and proceeding with the formation of the government."
    He added, "The main axes that Parliament will deal with are represented in several issues, including the fuel and electricity crisis, and the decline in services, and the file of security breaches that occurred recently in the country will also be opened."
    The coordinating framework's deputies had collected signatures to hold an emergency session, and the parliament's presidency agreed to hold it tomorrow, Thursday, to take the constitutional oath by the alternate deputies and then seek to form a government. finished/25

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:13 am