Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Supreme Judicial Council: Reversing a previous decision, an internationally accredited context

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Supreme Judicial Council: Reversing a previous decision, an internationally accredited context Empty The Supreme Judicial Council: Reversing a previous decision, an internationally accredited context

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]The Supreme Judicial Council: Reversing a previous decision, an internationally accredited context[/size]
    Iraq
    10:47 - 06-28-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Supreme Judicial Council clarified the reversal of previous decisions.

The council said in a statement, "The Supreme Court of the United States of America issued a decision that included (reversing) a previous decision issued in 1973 that was to guarantee the woman's right to voluntarily terminate her pregnancy as long as her fetus is unable to survive outside her womb during (22) A week from the start of pregnancy in the (Roe v. Wade) case, but the Supreme Court issued a decision on 06/24/2022 that included in terms of the result (a reversal of this principle) and decided to allow each state to establish its own abortion laws, as the court upheld a law issued in the state of Mississippi Under which abortion was banned after 15 weeks of pregnancy.

He added, "Consistent with this judicial context, the Court of Cassation and the Federal Court in Iraq have taken a number of decisions that included reversing previous decisions taken at the time in circumstances and according to the jurisprudence of former judges who worked in those courts, and their successors from the judges found that these decisions require reversal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 12:03 pm