Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Starting tomorrow... the Central Bank of Iraq is moving to reduce the price of the dollar (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Starting tomorrow... the Central Bank of Iraq is moving to reduce the price of the dollar (document) Empty Starting tomorrow... the Central Bank of Iraq is moving to reduce the price of the dollar (document)

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 6:38 am

Starting tomorrow... the Central Bank of Iraq is moving to reduce the price of the dollar (document)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-04 08:12

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq decided, on Sunday, to increase the weekly sales of the US dollar in the currency auction, in an attempt to restore the exchange rate to its previous state.

According to a document issued by the bank, which was seen by Shafaq News agency, and addressed to mediation companies for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, it stated, "Based on the objectives of this bank to achieve stability in the general level of prices and exchange rates and to meet the high demand for foreign currency in the local markets, it was decided to increase the weekly share For cash sales in dollars, starting tomorrow, Monday.
    The bank affirmed its readiness to meet the needs of all citizens of foreign currencies according to the purposes allowed to be financed legally, in addition to financing electronic payment cards that are used in payment operations outside Iraq at an exchange rate of 1470 Iraqi dinars per dollar, while adhering to what was stated in the controls for selling foreign currency for the year 2021 as well as Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law No. 39 of 2015.
    According to the document, the bank determined the earnings of companies according to their classification, whereby category A companies receive one million and 800 thousand dollars per week, category B companies receive 750 thousand dollars per week, category companies receive 80 thousand dollars per week, and banks receive 200 thousand dollars per week.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:13 pm