Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In an "extraordinary" or regular session, the dollar is on the table of the Iraqi parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In an "extraordinary" or regular session, the dollar is on the table of the Iraqi parliament Empty In an "extraordinary" or regular session, the dollar is on the table of the Iraqi parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2023, 5:12 am

In an "extraordinary" or regular session, the dollar is on the table of the Iraqi parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-12 12:07
    Font

Shafaq News / The State of Law parliamentary bloc revealed, on Thursday, a parliamentary move to hold an extraordinary session, to discuss the economic crisis in Iraq, which is behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.

"Members of the House of Representatives have started collecting signatures to hold an extraordinary session next week, to discuss the economic crisis and to find out the reasons for the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar," Haider al-Azergawi, the representative of the State of Law, told Shafaq News agency.
    Al-Azergawi added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani set the exchange rate in commercial transactions and remittances to control it from the unprecedented rise in currency exchange," stressing that "in the event that an extraordinary session is not agreed upon, this file will be included in the regular session."
    Two days ago, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, urged Iraqi merchants to deal directly with authorized banks to obtain hard currency.
    The Iraqi government, and all its institutions, have committed to dealing in the dinar in its private and public dealings, for the purpose of supporting the currency against the dollar, and limiting the continuous decline of the dinar against the US dollar.
    The exchange rates of the dollar rose against the Iraqi dinar, today, Thursday, with the closure of the main stock exchange in Baghdad and Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, as it reached 157 thousand dinars, for every 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 9:54 am