Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian-Iraqi talks in the field of land transport and transit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian-Iraqi talks in the field of land transport and transit Empty Syrian-Iraqi talks in the field of land transport and transit

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Syrian-Iraqi talks in the field of land transport and transit[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tuesday, January 31, 2023
    , the Iraqi Minister of Transport, Razzaq Mohibis Al-Saadawi, discussed with the Syrian Ambassador to Baghdad, Satam Jad’an Al-Dandah, mechanisms for developing relations in the field of transport and transit.
    World - Syria[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Dandah said that the meeting touched on ways to confront the common challenges that necessitate the two countries to intensify cooperation and coordination between them, in a way that meets the aspirations and desires of the two brotherly peoples.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Dandah explained that the two sides stressed the need for cooperation in the field of land and air transport, facilitating the movement of commercial trucks, and adopting the transit system across Iraq, pointing to the emphasis of the two sides on the importance of exchanging visits and experiences, in order to accomplish the most important strategic projects in the field of transport and railway connectivity, for the benefit of for the two countries and the two peoples.[/size]
    [size=45]For its part, the Iraqi Ministry of Transport confirmed in a statement that Minister Al-Saadawi and Ambassador Al-Dandah discussed prospects for cooperation and relations between the two brotherly countries, and the most important common issues between the two sides in the field of transport, and work to develop them in a way that serves the interests and reflects positively on all areas of transport.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:34 am