Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani warns of dangers to the legitimacy of the Kurdistan Region if elections are not he

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani warns of dangers to the legitimacy of the Kurdistan Region if elections are not he Empty Nechirvan Barzani warns of dangers to the legitimacy of the Kurdistan Region if elections are not he

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:18 am

Nechirvan Barzani warns of dangers to the legitimacy of the Kurdistan Region if elections are not held

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-19 04:12
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, warned, on Sunday, of the dangers that threaten the legitimacy of the Kurdistan Region if it does not hold parliamentary elections during the current year.
    President Nechirvan Barzani said in a press conference held today on the sidelines of his attendance at the Munich Security Conference, "We certainly hope that the elections will be held during this year. It will also be held with the rest of the components.

He also stressed, "We are committed to timing, and I, as the president of the region, must set a date for the elections," stressing that "the elections should be held, and this unfortunately did not happen."
    President Nechirvan Barzani pointed out that the failure to hold elections puts the political process and the law of the Kurdistan Region under accountability, and the Kurdish political parties must take this issue seriously.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:30 am