Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The volume of Iranian exports to Iraq increased by 23%.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The volume of Iranian exports to Iraq increased by 23%. Empty The volume of Iranian exports to Iraq increased by 23%.

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 5:15 am

The volume of Iranian exports to Iraq increased by 23%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Iranian Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade, Reza Fatemi Amin, announced that the volume of his country's exports of goods and merchandise to Iraq increased by 23 percent during the first ten months of the Iranian year, which began on March 21, 2022.
    Fatemi Amin said in a televised interview that Iran's exports have so far exceeded $50 billion.
    Turning to the country's trade situation with neighboring countries, he stated that during the first ten months of this year, exports to Iraq increased by 23%, Turkey by 46%, the Sultanate of Oman by 63%, Russia by 23%, and African countries by more than 20%. .
    The Iranian minister continued, by saying that export is important to us for several reasons. The first function of export is to provide the currency to meet the import needs of the country and the ultimate function of export is to achieve international power.
    He explained: Last year, 70% of our exports to Russia were agricultural products, but this year, 60% of our exports are industrial goods. In Russia, you can see anti-cancer drugs, Iranian auto parts and turbines.

Views 79
    Added 02/21/2023 - 10:59 AM
    Updated 2023/02/21 - 2:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:15 pm