Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new decision from the Ministry of Interior regarding granting licenses to possess and carry weapon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new decision from the Ministry of Interior regarding granting licenses to possess and carry weapon Empty A new decision from the Ministry of Interior regarding granting licenses to possess and carry weapon

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2023, 4:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A new decision from the Ministry of Interior regarding granting licenses to possess and carry weapons[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, the Minister of Interior, Abd al-Amir al-Shammari, approved granting 4 new categories of licenses to possess and carry firearms.
    The Ministry of Interior said in a statement that “Al-Shammari agreed to include the categories mentioned below by granting licenses to possess and carry firearms in accordance with the regulations and laws in force in this framework, given the nature of the work entrusted to them, as follows: –[/size]
    [size=45]1- Merchants holding Chamber of Commerce identification (first and second degrees)
    2- Contractors (first and second degrees) after this is confirmed by the Contractors Union.
    3- Goldsmiths after confirming their obtaining a license to practice a profession and confirming that by the Ministry of Planning - the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control.
    4- Owners of salary delivery outlet stores, after this has been confirmed by (Ki Card)[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, "Those wishing from the categories referred to in the aforementioned approval must provide evidence of their inclusion, according to what has been announced, so that we can refer their applications, supported by the required supporting documents, to the concerned authorities for consideration by the applicable regulations and laws."[/size]
    [size=45]To apply for an e-mail account:[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:09 am