Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Up to 50 million.. Launching soft loans for this segment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Up to 50 million.. Launching soft loans for this segment Empty Up to 50 million.. Launching soft loans for this segment

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2023, 7:33 am

Up to 50 million.. Launching soft loans for this segment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced the launch of the 35th batch of soft loans.
    "Today, we launched the 35th batch of soft, income-generating loans," Al-Asadi said in a statement reported by his media office, pointing out that "the batch includes 5,000 borrowers of young job seekers registered in the database of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs."
    He added, "The launch of the meal comes in line with the government program, as the Ministry of Labor has begun to implement the government program in all its departments."
    He continued, "This meal is the last before amending the loan law and voting on the budget," indicating that "the loans will be disbursed to income-generating projects, innovative projects, and business incubators, and the loan will start from 20 million for each project that employs one worker, and reaches 50 million for a project that employs three workers." ". 

60 views
    Added 05/29/2023 - 2:26 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:51 pm