Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America is the first source of threat to Iraq with its disgraceful interventions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: America is the first source of threat to Iraq with its disgraceful interventions Empty Deputy: America is the first source of threat to Iraq with its disgraceful interventions

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2023, 7:06 am

[size=52]Deputy: America is the first source of threat to Iraq with its disgraceful interventions[/size]
    • Today 09:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    On Sunday, the representative of the Al-Sadiqun Parliamentary Bloc, Ali Turki Al-Jamali, called on the legislative and executive authorities to take a serious stance against the American side for its disgraceful threats to Iraq's sovereignty.
    Al-Jamali said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "The blatant American interference has begun to negatively affect the citizen," noting that "America continues its interference in the internal affairs of Iraq in various security and economic fields."
    He added, "The American interference is still present, and the government and parliament must realize that," stressing "the need to respond categorically to the American interventions under the pretext of protecting Iraqi funds."
    He pointed out that "America used the dollar as a weapon in its hand against Iraq and its people, and today it is trying to use the electricity file to stir up the Iraqi street."
    A member of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Uday Abdul-Hadi, had accused America of pressure to thwart the oil agreement with Iran in exchange for gas. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:49 pm