Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will be launched soon.. Parliamentary Finance discloses 46,000 job grades for those in health profes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will be launched soon.. Parliamentary Finance discloses 46,000 job grades for those in health profes Empty Will be launched soon.. Parliamentary Finance discloses 46,000 job grades for those in health profes

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2023, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Will be launched soon.. Parliamentary Finance discloses 46,000 job grades for those in health professions[/size]
    • Today 10:50

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Mudar Al-Karawi, set a date on Sunday for launching 46,000 job degrees for those in health professions.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The committee continues to implement the contents of what was stated in the 2023 budget regarding the segments included in it, including those in health professions, batch of 2022, through coordination with the Ministry of Health and determining the numbers.”
    He added, "The procedures for launching 46,000 jobs for those in health professions in the country completed all the official procedures yesterday and will be launched today after obtaining approvals from the Ministry of Finance to secure the financial cover," pointing out that "the names will be presented by the Ministry of Health as it is responsible for Their data.”
    He pointed out that "placing these numbers in health institutions requires a fundamental change in openness in order to benefit from the large numbers in improving and diversifying services and increasing the pace of building specialized hospitals, and this matter falls upon the Ministry of Health."
    Health professions are a group of specializations in various health institutions, and they represent the basic pillar in providing therapeutic services. End 25 F

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:59 pm