Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain announces the departments that have begun activating the electronic collection system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain announces the departments that have begun activating the electronic collection system Empty Al-Rafidain announces the departments that have begun activating the electronic collection system

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:59 am

Al-Rafidain announces the departments that have begun activating the electronic collection system
    • Time: 10/28/2023 09:07:38

• Read: 1,547 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Rafidain Bank announced today, Saturday, the direct activation of the electronic collection system in a number of ministries, state institutions and the private sector.
    The bank’s media stated in a statement received by {Al-Furat News}, that “in accordance with government directives to implement the electronic payment system and use POS point-of-sale devices in ministries, state institutions and the private sector, and collect invoice amounts and fees from beneficiaries electronically using bank cards and to enable visitors who wish to pay with cards and reduce the use of... Cash cash. 
    He added, "A number of departments have begun activating electronic collection, shifting from cash financial transactions to electronic, and collecting funds through modern electronic systems from Rafidain Bank."
    The bank confirmed that “the collection process is continuing, its pace is increasing, and new departments will be included soon.” 

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 pm