Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Oil Parliament stresses the need to transfer part of the revenues to the producing governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Oil Parliament stresses the need to transfer part of the revenues to the producing governorates Empty The Oil Parliament stresses the need to transfer part of the revenues to the producing governorates

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Oil Parliament stresses the need to transfer part of the revenues to the producing governorates[/size]
    • Today 11:36

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Natural Resources Committee, Bassem Al-Gharibawi, confirmed on Wednesday that the rise in oil prices above the price recorded in the budget necessitates the government to transfer part of this increase to the oil-producing governorates in order to fill the deficit in their budgets and complete lagging projects.

Al-Gharibawi told Al-Maalouma, “Oil prices have recorded a significant increase recently, and they have not fallen to levels lower than what was recorded in the budget. Therefore, the resulting increase requires the government to transfer it to the producing governorates in order to fill the deficit in its budget.”
    He added, "Iraq is completing the annex to the fifth licensing round and proceeding with the sixth round allocated for gas projects, and these projects will add new revenues to the country."
    He stated that "the oil-producing governorates have money owed by the government since the past years, and this money contributes to completing lagging projects and filling the deficit in their budgets, the most prominent of which is Wasit, for which the government has requested one trillion and 500 billion dinars since 2011." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am