Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We aim to convert 40% of Iraq’s oil exports into derivatives and refining products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We aim to convert 40% of Iraq’s oil exports into derivatives and refining products Empty Al-Sudani: We aim to convert 40% of Iraq’s oil exports into derivatives and refining products

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2024, 5:08 am

Al-Sudani: We aim to convert 40% of Iraq’s oil exports into derivatives and refining products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed on Sunday that his government, which he heads, aims to convert at least 40 percent of Iraq's oil exports into derivatives and refining products.
    This came during his meeting today with the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Hilal Companies, Hamid Jaafar, and his accompanying delegation, according to what the Iraqi government announced in a statement.
    The statement quoted Al-Sudani as saying, “The government has provided a safe investment environment, and financial and banking facilities that are attractive to experienced companies, which opens horizons for continuous cooperation, reflects positively on the local economy, creates job opportunities, and maximizes Iraq’s resources from its oil wealth, in light of the goal of transforming... At least 40% of Iraq’s oil exports include derivatives and refining products, in addition to gas investment.”

206 views
    Added 06/09/2024 - 1:28 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:26 am