Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign Ministry to Baghdad Today: Al-Sudani visits Tehran to participate in Pezeshkian's in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign Ministry to Baghdad Today: Al-Sudani visits Tehran to participate in Pezeshkian's in Empty Iranian Foreign Ministry to Baghdad Today: Al-Sudani visits Tehran to participate in Pezeshkian's in

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2024, 4:57 am

Iranian Foreign Ministry to Baghdad Today: Al-Sudani visits Tehran to participate in Pezeshkian's inauguration ceremony
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Tehran 
    A senior source in the Iranian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday (July 24, 2024) that Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani will participate in the inauguration ceremony of the new Iranian President, Masoud Pezeshkian.
    The source explained in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani received an official invitation and responded to it to participate in the inauguration ceremony of Iranian President-elect Masoud Pezeshkian."
    The source added, "Al-Sudani will arrive in the Iranian capital, Tehran, next week, where the inauguration ceremony of President Pezeshkian will take place in the Iranian parliament building next Tuesday, July 30."
    Member of the Iranian Parliament Presidium, Mojtaba Yousefi, revealed that five presidents and 10 parliament speakers attended the inauguration ceremony of Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian.
    Iranian Interior Minister General Ahmad Vahidi said in statements from the capital Baghdad to participate in the second regional conference on combating drugs for Iraq's neighboring countries, "We have extended an invitation to Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani to visit Tehran to participate in the inauguration ceremony of the new Iranian president."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:18 am