Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Slums Law Serves 5 Million Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Slums Law Serves 5 Million Iraqis Empty Parliamentary Committee: Slums Law Serves 5 Million Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Parliamentary Committee: The Slums Law Serves 5 Million Iraqis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Slums Law Serves 5 Million Iraqis[/size]
    • Today 13:48

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Suhaila Al-Saadi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the legislation of the slums law will solve the housing problem in Iraq, noting that the slums will be owned by their residents in exchange for a small cash fee. 
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The slums law is one of the important draft laws that were suspended throughout the previous sessions." 
    She added that "Parliament is waiting for the law to arrive from the government in order to vote on it in the House of Representatives, noting that approximately 5 million Iraqis live in slums spread throughout the country." 
    She added, "The committee seeks in this parliamentary session to legislate the law because of its great importance in dealing with thousands of Iraqi people." End / 25 H
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:27 am