Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoud Barzani and the US Consul in Erbil hold talks on 4 files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoud Barzani and the US Consul in Erbil hold talks on 4 files Empty Masoud Barzani and the US Consul in Erbil hold talks on 4 files

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2024, 4:39 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masoud Barzani and the US Consul in Erbil hold talks on 4 files[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    August 15, 2024
    President Barzani discussed, on Thursday, with the new US Consul General in Erbil, 4 files, most notably the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections.[/size]
    [size=45]This came during his reception of the new US Consul in Salah al-Din resort, according to a statement.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, which was attended by Mark Straw, the former US Consul in Erbil, Barzani welcomed the new US Consul, wishing him success and prosperity. He also expressed his appreciation for the role of the former Consul General in strengthening relations and enhancing coordination between the Kurdistan Region and the United States of America.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, he expressed his thanks and appreciation to the United States - its people and government - for supporting the people of Kurdistan in various stages, especially during the establishment of the safe zone in Kurdistan after the Kurdish people's uprising in 1991, as well as during the overthrow of the former regime in Iraq in 2003, in addition to supporting the Kurdistan Region and Iraq in the war against terrorism.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, views and opinions were exchanged on the upcoming elections in the Kurdistan Region, President Barzani's recent visit to Baghdad, relations between the Kurdistan Region and the Iraqi federal government, and the political situation in Iraq and the region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 7:38 am