Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade determine the date of the Basra International Exhibition for Oil and Gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade determine the date of the Basra International Exhibition for Oil and Gas  Empty Trade determine the date of the Basra International Exhibition for Oil and Gas

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jan 2016, 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    Date:  01/18/2016 10:50

Information / BAGHDAD / ..
    Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday that Basra province will see in the third month of February kicks off next Basra International Fair of oil and gas with the participation of hundreds of international companies from various Arab and foreign countries.
    For his part, the head of the Commission on oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council Ali Shaddad Knight, in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, that the exhibition is one of the important opportunities for the province as a contribute to the revitalization of economic activity in which reflects a positive impression on the wishing investment companies to operate in the province of Basra .
    "The local government will be the official sponsor of the exhibition and will provide possible facilities to all interested international companies to enter the province of Basra and investment in the oil and gas sectors", calling on the people of the province, businessmen and local businesses to visit the exhibition, which kicks off in the third month of February next for to produce international companies.
    He said the "events of Basra International Fair in previous sessions contributed to activate the economy and trade and provided an attractive environment for all wishing to enter the work in the province," .anthy / 25 s World countries

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:21 am