Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Criticizes inch ready-dumping charges on others, as happened in the case of Shabibi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Criticizes inch ready-dumping charges on others, as happened in the case of Shabibi Empty Criticizes inch ready-dumping charges on others, as happened in the case of Shabibi

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:03 am

Criticizes inch ready-dumping charges on others, as happened in the case of Shabibi

04/22/2013 - 2:11 pm

BAGHDAD / Farah Asim al-Tai
    Booed MP Ali inch member of the parliamentary human rights committee ready-dumping charges on others and take strict measures against them, as happened in the case of Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the appointment of a person instead of him then he finds out that he is innocent of the charges against him.
    He said an inch in a statement to the integrity of the electronic criticized by the parliamentary Finance Committee relating to the mismanagement of the funds were directed to Shabibi and other officials in the bank earlier followed a government decision to sack Shabibi with large charges against him appeared to media without a judicial ruling.
    And between an inch I do not know how to manage the country's Issues of simple becomes large and improved through the statements as if the country would collapse and then in the overnight command changes and become the big issue the issue of small and easily solve, and this is one of the problems is the issue of money laundering and theft of public funds then he finds out that the man was acquitted of charges .
    Inch pointed out that these charges are incorrect and void, and I think today's curriculum represents state government back down and in a state of medieval cases refer to the law and the Constitution and the handling of civilization is the way out of this tunnel.
    The Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives, announced earlier that the court investigation competent to consider the issues of integrity suspended the charges to the Governor of the Central Bank of the article Shabibi, describing remove him from office, "targeted personally" for failing to give money to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    He said member of Jawad Alshahyla the Committee that "the competent court of inquiry to consider the issues of integrity proved he entered the Central Bank and former boss Shabibi process waste of money referred to by the investigative committee formed by the House of Representatives, not even report the BSA."
    He said, "What happened to the targeting of Shabibi is personal not targeted to combat corruption and waste of public money as they claimed they are, because according to the decisions issued by the Court to the Central Bank and another for the House of Representatives demanded by what amount of damage of public money, but the Parliament did not answer because of the lack of Evidence has. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:11 am