Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports lift mired nautical weighs 2,000 tons in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports lift mired nautical weighs 2,000 tons in the port of Khor Al-Zubair Empty Ports lift mired nautical weighs 2,000 tons in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 5:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ports lift mired nautical weighs 2,000 tons in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

 Basra / peace Khazaal 

Iraqi Ports Company announced recovered sunken naval weighs 2,000 tons the port ofKhor Al - Zubair south west of Basra (595 km south of Baghdad) As indicated its intention tolift vessels that hinder navigation in Iraqi waters, confirmed that the operation was acrane giant recently imported. The Director ofRelations and Media in Iraqi ports Anmar net company in an interview (long - Presse) that " the work of a team of marine rescue of the ports over three months , managed to lift sea sunken called (Kamal 2) in front of the front sidewalk service number five, in the Khor Al - Zubair port , which weighs with the beginning of the lift about 2015 tons. " Safi said . " He added the process of lifting sunken naval has through the giant to the crane brought in ports recently where it is salvage operation this second of the work of the new crane , which weighs about 2,000 tons. " Safi said , " the port is determined to lift vessels that hinder navigation in theterritorial waters of Iraq to make navigational channels impassable to enter the ships safely. " concluded theIraqi ports agreement a few months ago with the Iranian side joint action to lift the marine sunken ships in the Shatt al - Arab within the common area between the two sides to facilitate the entry of vessels into ports stronghold and Abu Flus and make impassable canal naturally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:58 am