Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: salaries of employees insured, even if the price of a barrel to {15} dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: salaries of employees insured, even if the price of a barrel to {15} dollars Empty Parliamentary economy: salaries of employees insured, even if the price of a barrel to {15} dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Vice-Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Harith Chanchal CKD that staff salaries locked even if the price of a barrel to {15} dollars.
    Chanchal said in a press statement that "Iraq's economy is good to this moment and we have strategic stocks in addition to increasing Iraq's oil exports, despite the financial crisis and the drop in world oil prices oil."

He added, "As for the salaries they exist, secure and Okhov them even if oil prices fell more." 
    Iraq has been and most countries of the world economic crisis as a result of the large decrease the price of oil, and the continuing minimization to much less than the cost of production per barrel in some states level, as called for Iraq to declare austerity, and reduce spending after the budget deficit, which reached about 25% as a result of the adoption of its economy on oil .

The Minister of Finance, Hoshyar Zebari stressed on 21 January last, the possibility of securing employees' salaries even if the decline in oil prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:40 am