Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
fonz1951
Diamond
Rocky
7 posters

Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund Empty Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2016, 7:16 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... criticized theparliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan Sarhan, Sunday, the dictates of theInternational Monetary Fund and invite them to reduce the federal budget in exchange for the agreed loan already disbursed.
    Said Sarhan's "Eye of Iraq News," " The budget is a federal law inforce, voted by the House ofRepresentatives after extensive discussion, and can not be amended only through a veto of the law of the Federal Court and sent back to parliament to amend it according to specific paragraphs, or through a proposal submitted signed by fifty Deputy to modify it according to specific conditions. "
    "The budget can not cut it, they originally are compressed, and the employees and retirees and the card Altamonah and fuel subsidies salaries allocations are a red line can not be compromised."
    He said the "international loan believe that there was no risk of him any, because it represents an agreement signed between the IMF and the Iraqi government."
    Ahmad noted that "we reject any dictates or conditions established by theInternational Monetary Fund in exchange for submitting a loan has been agreed inadvance to help Iraq , " pointing out that " the stenosis or the imposition ofconditions and interventions or dictations are things that can not be accepted ,which is unacceptable , " stressing that " the IMF international, said he wanted tohelp Iraq without conditions , we welcome them. "
    The House of Representatives, called last Thursday of the political blocs andparliamentary committees to hold a meeting on Sunday, to resolve the two files security and economic, adding that the International Monetary Fund for Iraq , toldthe necessity of modifying the budget bill to be reduced in order to hopefully disbursement of the loan during the coming period, pointing out that " the treasury State is unable to pay and benefits for the people without access to this loan salariesit has become necessary to take legislative and legal procedures necessary for this matter. "
    Iraq is seeking recently to borrow from the International Monetary Fund to plug the shortfall in the budget for the current year, which amounts to 25 trillion dinars, after the fall in oil prices to levels 13 Mtdnah.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund

Post by Diamond Sun 15 May 2016, 7:21 am

well if they want international status they gonna have to play by the rules
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: reject the dictates of the International Monetary Fund

Post by fonz1951 Sun 15 May 2016, 7:39 am

well,it's sunday in iraq and i guess we just found how full of it american contractor is!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 15 May 2016, 7:48 am

LOL LOL
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 15 May 2016, 8:09 am

I'm lost on this... So is this good or bad??   306
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 15 May 2016, 8:17 am

weslin some of malikis boys takin pot shots at swn dwn things an that budget law will stop lots of M's crap
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 15 May 2016, 9:48 am

yeah they will pass it, they have no other choice....

Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 15 May 2016, 9:51 am

Iraq is about to find out that the world cant continue to give to them
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 15 May 2016, 11:37 am

Diamond wrote:well if they want international status they gonna have to play by the rules
    By NWO (globalist) status I agree.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 15 May 2016, 3:25 pm

Diamond wrote:weslin some of malikis boys takin pot shots at swn dwn things an that budget law will stop lots of M's crap
    I know I can hit the thanks button... BUT I want to personally thank you Diamond... flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:44 am