Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Hadi al-Hassani: the need for the enactment of the payment on credit to its importance in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Hadi al-Hassani: the need for the enactment of the payment on credit to its importance in the  Empty Abdul-Hadi al-Hassani: the need for the enactment of the payment on credit to its importance in the

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:07 am

Abdul-Hadi al-Hassani: the need for the enactment of the payment on credit to its importance in the implementation of many projects of the country

04-06-2013 10:45 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled former MP Hadi al-Hassani, incurring the country's debt substantial financial is not able to pay when applying a bill payment on credit to companies in the implementation of infrastructure projects in the country, the fact that Iraq is entering a large increase its production of oil in the coming years. said Hassani (of the Agency news): The Law payment on credit for companies is one of the important laws and applicable than in all of the developed world, such as Japan and the United States, because he will be able to implement a lot of projects necessary for the country, especially in the fields of energy, housing and roads. said: that Iraq is on the verge of significant increases produce it oil and revenue financial means that the country able to pay its debts for companies in the coming years, and will not be affected by this debt, but will be preceded by decades in the implementation of many infrastructure projects in the country. explained: The payment on credit is not confined only to companies that implement the projects, but includes banks, also through the granting of soft loans, according to the period of time defined by a certain profit. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:18 pm