Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Housing: redemption of dependency "Chapter VII" economically free us

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Housing: redemption of dependency "Chapter VII" economically free us Empty Housing: redemption of dependency "Chapter VII" economically free us

Post by Hkp1 Sun 23 Jun 2013, 1:14 pm

Housing: redemption of dependency "Chapter VII" economically free us

23/06/13 01: 51

I returned the housing and reconstruction Ministry, Sunday, exit Iraq from Chapter VII, freedom from economic determinants, which was due to delays in delivery of services to citizens.

He said the Housing Ministry, Rosita's thistle (IMN), that "the salvation of Iraq from Chapter VII is a departure from economic determinants that were the cause of the delay in delivery of services to citizens."

And among the thorns, "exit Iraq from Chapter VII will enable it to manage its affairs without any delimiters are because of delays in service delivery and infrastructure projects that need all the cities of Iraq", predicting that "substantial economic returns Iraq contribute to reducing unemployment and poverty.

It is expected that the UN Security Council voted to remove Iraq from Chapter VII on 27 June, after the recommendation of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon in a report to the Security Council, saying that Iraq has fulfilled all its international obligations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Housing: redemption of dependency "Chapter VII" economically free us Empty Re: Housing: redemption of dependency "Chapter VII" economically free us

Post by Screwball Mon 24 Jun 2013, 3:15 am

Delays in delivery of services to citizens! who would of thought all of those huge construction contracts on hold because of 7!

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:05 pm