Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Closure of medical and pharmacy compound north of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Closure of medical and pharmacy compound north of Baghdad Empty Closure of medical and pharmacy compound north of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 3:23 am

[size=30]Closure of medical and pharmacy compound north of Baghdad[/size]
    01/12/2016 11:23 | Number of Views: 11
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Announced the Office of the Inspector General of the Interior Ministry, on Thursday, for the closure of a joint detachment of the Offices of the Inspector General in the ministries of interior, health, a medical complex and a nearby drugstore him in Husseiniya area north of the capital Baghdad, for their violation of regulations and legal requirements.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement by the office got "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the detachment of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Health and in cooperation and coordination with the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior (Joint Coordination Office) carried out a joint duty based on the effect that the information there is a medical complex, a pharmacy and Hmaan practiced their actions without Medical staff certified and licensed by the Ministry of Health and managed by people who have nothing to do medicine, putting people's lives at risk. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added that "after the confirmation of the authenticity of the information shared detachment adjusts the signatories were closed and fundamentalist, and taken against workers in which legal action and seizure provided for by law."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:38 am