Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim and US presidential envoy discuss the position of the Iraqi parties of the national reconcilia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim and US presidential envoy discuss the position of the Iraqi parties of the national reconcilia Empty Hakim and US presidential envoy discuss the position of the Iraqi parties of the national reconcilia

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2016, 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hakim and US presidential envoy discuss the position of the Iraqi parties of the national reconciliation initiative

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Search National Alliance leader Ammar al - Hakim, with the special envoy of US President Brett what Gork, the overall political and security situation, and the developments of the war against the terrorist clique Daesh, in addition to discussing developments in international and regional events. 
    A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "al - Hakim met with US envoy to theinternational coalition, and discussed with him the national reconciliation initiative and the position of theIraqi political parties , including, stressing its importance and necessity to contain the fallout after Daesh and to achieve civil peace." 
    He added that "al - Hakim reviewed the latest developments in military operations and cutters are coming, Nineveh and victories achieved by the Iraqi forces on the battle fronts against the terrorist clique Daesh, adding that the new Iraq Iraq is open to everyone and seeks to develop its relations with everyone." 
    He said al - Hakim, said that " the battle to liberate the city of Mosul , a decisive battle and requires wide participation of the Iraqi people , " noting that " the post - liberalization Mosul important and you need anintegrated inclusive political project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 8:42 am