Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: the closure of a number of banking offices that deal of money laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: the closure of a number of banking offices that deal of money laundering Empty Parliamentary Economy: the closure of a number of banking offices that deal of money laundering

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:50 am

Parliamentary Economy: the closure of a number of banking offices that deal of money laundering

23/12/2016

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi Uz..aalnt committee economy parliamentary and investment, on Friday, the closure of a number of banking offices that deal laundering and the smuggling of money in Baghdad and the provinces, noting that the central bank has taken a number of measures that could put an end to corruption in the private banks and bureaux de change .

Said committee member Najiba Najib in an interview / Baghdadi News / "The central bank has conducted a broad assessment of the banking offices, banks, civil started by suspicions of corruption, and has taken measures to shut down and stop dealing with a number of banking accused of offices laundering and the smuggling of money," pointing out that "there agreements have been signed with the US side to the introduction of modern equipment monitors the state of the paper out of the central bank in the auction process or the other. "

She added, "The central bank measures could contribute to the reduction of corruption in Iraq," indicating that "any case in which corruption would be transferred to the parliament and the Integrity Commission for investigation" .anthy 21 / d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:10 am