Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Strategic underestimated Fiqrghyr Daomh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Strategic underestimated Fiqrghyr Daomh Empty Parliamentary Economy: Strategic underestimated Fiqrghyr Daomh

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2016, 4:23 am

Parliamentary Economy: Strategic underestimated Fiqrghyr Daomh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     News / special
    Committee of economy and investment representative confirmed that the strategy to reduce the poverty currently not supported by the government, demanding attention liberated areas.
    Said committee member Abdul-Salam al-Maliki, in an interview for "Economy News", the Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the chock from the provinces and other boards and put the strategy to reduce poverty and took a wide area to work in Iraq, but has recently become not meet the ambition.
    Mach said that this strategy today is supported by the government or other agencies chock at a time when it needs a lot of support under Izadh poverty rates in Iraq.
    Maliki has demanded that there be a great attention to this, especially in areas that have been edited for Strategic and become ripe to live after the return of their people.
    It revealed new statistics from the Ministry of Planning for increasing the proportion of poverty rates in Iraq to around 30 per cent and the unemployment rate to around 20 per cent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:07 pm