Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announces electricity to run the solar system synchronous with the low-voltage national grid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces electricity to run the solar system synchronous with the low-voltage national grid Empty Announces electricity to run the solar system synchronous with the low-voltage national grid

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 1:45 am

[ltr]Announces electricity to run the solar system synchronous with the low-voltage national grid[/ltr]

Since 12/26/2016 17:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Electricity, Monday, start racing run the solar system synchronous with the low-voltage national grid and in three phases and is very successful.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman said electricity spokesman Musab teacher in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the ministry has embarked run the solar system synchronous with the low-voltage national grid and three phases."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the teacher, "This experiment is part of the cooperation project between the Training and Development Department and the Department of Planning and Studies in the ministry, and aims to raise energy efficiency in government buildings to more than 70% in coordination with the General Zora company affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, to be the headquarters of the Training and Development Department the first smart building in the Ministry of Electricity. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the teacher, "it was increasing the solar system capacity probation to 15 kW, after increasing the number of panels received from the Directorate General for the distribution of Rusafa electricity," adding that "the system is equipped since the beginning of the previously run at the headquarters of Zora company and so far the equivalent of 800 Koat /Hour".[/ltr]

[ltr]He said he "under that can estimate the positive economic starting, as well as other technical positives to achieve the desired economic feasibility" .anthy 29/33 h service for citizens[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:21 am