Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces its quest to build, own a large fleet of oil tankers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces its quest to build, own a large fleet of oil tankers Empty Oil announces its quest to build, own a large fleet of oil tankers

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 3:30 am

Oil announces its quest to build, own a large fleet of oil tankers

Friday February 17, 2017 11:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced oil minister Jabbar Ali Allaibi, Friday, for the pursuit of his ministry to build, own a large fleet and modern oil tankers is the process of transportation and marketing of oil to all parts of the world, as instructed to put to ensure the plans that accelerate the achievement of goals to improve the work of oil Tanker Company . 

The ministry said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "its minister chaired a meeting with officials in the Iraqi Tanker Company headquarters in Basra province, and listened to a briefing on the work and plans of the company and the observations of officials and employees."

The statement quoted Luaibi as saying, " The ministry is keen to re - Hikalh this task the company to develop its work through building and owning a large fleet and modern oil tankers in the process of transportation and marketing of oil to all parts of the world, as well as the rehabilitation of technical, engineering and administrative staffs and her husband training sessions and advanced workshops in its field of specialization and according to international standards sober. " 

Allaibi instructed to officials in the ministry and the company to, "put to ensure the plans that accelerate the achievement of our aspirations and our goals upgrading the work of this company into the ranks of international companies and make a quantum leap in performance to be a tributary of economically important and the company productive and legitimate low profits achieve fiscal revenue for Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:02 pm