Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Free demanding enactment of a law (combating the financing of terrorism) for drying up the sou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Free demanding enactment of a law (combating the financing of terrorism) for drying up the sou Empty Iraqi Free demanding enactment of a law (combating the financing of terrorism) for drying up the sou

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2013, 6:28 am

Iraqi Free demanding enactment of a law (combating the financing of terrorism) for drying up the sources of funding

12:42:31 / 07/2013

Khandan - demanded an MP for the coalition, the Iraqi Free high Nassif executive authority to complete the bill (combating the financing of terrorism) and send it to the legislative authority to read and approval.

She said Nassif in a statement received "Khandan" a copy of it: "The financial corruption big that happened in the Iraqi state led to a go a large part of the money stolen and misappropriated to the funding of terrorism and support for armed groups and totals terrorist, raising of their offensive and helped to carry out the quality of a huge can not do without the huge funding. "

Said Rep. high Nassif "The escape of hundreds of prisoners from the prison of Abu Ghraib is not a normal operation and individual carried out by prisoners in case of a strike and rebellion, as sometimes happens in the rest of the prison, but a process of quality have been implemented financing huge most of the money that was looted at the hands of spoilers, in addition to very precise planning and guidance from the regional countries. "

She pointed out: "Terrorism in Iraq today is terrorism, political, therefore it has to be done Act (combating the financing of terrorism) by the executive branch in conjunction with the Council of State and the fight against terrorism, and then send it to the legislature for the purpose of reading and approval before the end of the current parliamentary session . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:52 am