Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi from Washington: Iraqi Army the task of combating global terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi from Washington: Iraqi Army the task of combating global terrorism Empty Obeidi from Washington: Iraqi Army the task of combating global terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 2:15 am

[ltr]Obeidi from Washington: Iraqi Army the task of combating global terrorism[/ltr]

Since 07.23.2016 at 11:34 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, Saturday, on the need for continued international support to Iraq in the military and the humanitarian field.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a ministry statement, received / balances News / copy of it, that "al-Obeidi, was held at his residence in Washington, DC press conference was attended by a number of US and important means of media, as well as a number of Arab media and Iraqi, and answered a number of questions put to him and that focused on the axes of operations against Daash and victories achieved by Iraqi forces in Fallujah and Qayyarah, and preparations for the battle to liberate Mosul. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement quoted al-Obeidi, referring to "The Iraqi government plan to address the situation of displaced people and the reconstruction of liberated areas, as well as the restoration of security and stability mechanisms to Nineveh after the liberation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The minister reviewed the results of the international coalition Conference against Daash which was held in Washington, stressing "the importance of continued international support for Iraq in the military and humanitarian fields," pointing out that "the world is well aware that Iraq and its army are from the task of combating global terrorism class basis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the "armed forces building plans and actions that have been taken to give effect to the path of reform, which has led to impressive results in theater" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:26 pm