Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 1:19 am

Out of bounds

Dubai
    Ba.ar.av Brazil: We are still exporting some meat to Saudi Arabia ,

he said Ba.ar.av Brazilian company, it is still some meat exports to Saudi Arabia, after the kingdom halted imports of meat and poultry after accusations that individuals have received bribes to allow the sale of meat rotten and contaminated Balsalmonilla.ccant food and drug Authority in Saudi Arabia, have confirmed Wednesday the past, it has banned imports from four Brazilian companies , including Ba.ar.av because of concerns about the safety of Alogveh.olkn spokeswoman for the Brazilian company, he showed in a press statement, that the decision includes a plants only without specifying the volume of exports to the affected c The company also DONC Alhzer.oukalt in a statement : "All other factories , including those issued to Saudi Arabia is still working."

China 's
    central bank governor: monetary policy is not a panacea ,

Zhou Xiaochuan , governor of China 's central bank, said on Sunday that monetary policy is not a panacea to the problems of the economy, but governments should make the most of the monetary policy management tools Alaguetsad.jae in his speech to the Boao Forum Asian countries.

Iran to
    impose sanctions on 15 US companies

Iran has decided to impose sanctions on 15 US companies, where according to the official Iranian news agency, that the reason for the imposition of sanctions on American companies is "support for Israel" as well as terrorist acts of this Alnzam.oaota this decision two days to impose US after United sanctions on 30 companies and individuals from ten foreign countries for cooperating with the Iranian weapons program.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/527359/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:17 am