Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump and King Abdullah emphasize peace in the region and fight extremism and terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump and King Abdullah emphasize peace in the region and fight extremism and terrorism Empty Trump and King Abdullah emphasize peace in the region and fight extremism and terrorism

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:45 am

Trump and King Abdullah emphasize peace in the region and fight extremism and terrorism

Last updated: 6 April 2017 - 10:03 p
    His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday held a summit with US President Donald Trump, focusing on crises in the region, efforts to achieve peace and fighting extremism and terrorism. The summit was preceded by a meeting between His Majesty the King and Queen Rania Al Abdullah met with US President and First Lady Melania Trump in the Oval Office on the strategic cooperation and partnership between the two countries in the context of the pivotal role played by the Kingdom in the region. King Abdullah said that terrorism knows no borders, nationality or religion. The work is As part of a comprehensive strategy, as stated by His Excellency, is of great importance. I am very happy that you have the vision to move forward in this direction, and I think the whole world will be better off when we overcome these challenges. There is no doubt that, given the challenges we face in the world, the role of the United States is central to all the issues we face in the world. But this does not mean that we expect the United States to do all these great efforts on its own. All of us in the international community must contribute to these efforts. We must support and support the United States to translate this vision in the right direction. The American administration and the American people to enable them to achieve the best future that will benefit us all. We look positively at the president's determination to support the Arab and Islamic countries in their war on terrorism. This effort is not limited to fighting terrorism within our societies, but we as Arab and Muslim societies stand with the international community to defeat this scourge. As for Syria, we need a political solution that ends the conflict and preserves the unity of its people and its lands. As the President pointed out in our debate on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the central conflict in the region, the early engagement of the American president in the efforts to bring Palestinians and Israelis together is positive and encouraging for all of us. "The Arab peace initiative comes with an unequivocal solution that offers peace to Israelis and makes them feel acceptable in the region," he said. "We all have a responsibility to help push to the finish line. The US administration team was present in the region to consult with all the partners, and it is our responsibility to make the Palestinians and Israelis go together and to facilitate and support the President's work so that they can remove the obstacles between them. "In response to a question about Iran, President Trump said that" Iran is the worst agreement I have ever seen in my life. It should never have been concluded. It is one-sided, not in the interest of the United States. Frankly, it is against the majority of the Middle East. I will do all I have to do. There is an agreement, but there are those who point out that he did not take his right course in terms of the channels and the steps necessary to give him the final status, he did not receive a vote in Congress and did not receive the actual ratification procedures, and therefore I have to do everything I can do about this agreement ». "The United States will work with all parties that are possible and appropriate to work with them to eliminate definitively the preacher, and other terrorist groups. Fadash represents one of these groups, others have been formed, and frankly these groups are everywhere. We will do everything we have to do to eliminate terrorism. "Asked about Iranian militias in Syria, President Trump said," We will send a message to them and you will see them. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faliraqnews.com%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A&san

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:08 pm