Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education announces the printing of more than 6 million books systematically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education announces the printing of more than 6 million books systematically Empty Education announces the printing of more than 6 million books systematically

Post by Rocky Mon May 22, 2017 2:54 am

Education announces the printing of more than 6 million books systematically

BAGHDAD, Iraq - May 22: Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal announced that the ministry has started contracting with various Iraqi government printing presses to secure the preparation of textbooks for the next academic year.
    Iqbal said in a statement issued by his private media office that "the printing press and packaging began printing more than 6 million systematic books," adding that "the printing press was founded in 1977, and was renovated in 2012, and the level of printing is outstanding and high quality."
    The Minister of Education that "the agreement with the printing press included 6 contracts for the printing of several books methodology, including books science for the second medium, and physics for the third medium," noting that "the printing will be of high quality and less time."
    He added that "the ministry has adopted in its contracts with the Iraqi printing presses in order to upgrade the national product and ensure that the curriculum is provided to our students regularly in order to serve the educational process," revealing the existence of a joint committee between the printing press and the General Directorate of curricula to supervise the printing process. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am