Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic banks say that the commercial banks are afraid of them because ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Islamic banks say that the commercial banks are afraid of them because .. Empty Islamic banks say that the commercial banks are afraid of them because ..

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 8:33 am

Islamic banks say that the commercial banks are afraid of them because ..

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow 's Press:
    claimed the Islamic Banks Association on Tuesday that there are commercial banks , Islamic banks are afraid, because of the turnout by the customers and the development of their work.
    The President said, Sadiq al - Shammari, for "Tomorrow 's Press", that " the work of Islamic banks in Iraq in the last stage and development of continuous fear operating commercial banks in Iraq , " pointing out that "this fear stems from the possibility of competition that banks have through their deposits and desire by customers. "

And that " the law currently in force in the Islamic banking sector needs to be adjusted in order to be parallel and in line with the financial system and the banking sector of Iraq."
    There are at present 1113 Islamic banks in the world , including 17 banks operating inside Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:15 pm