Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahbandar: Iraq's strength lies in Najaf and the leaders of the crowd following the "Sistani" befor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahbandar: Iraq's strength lies in Najaf and the leaders of the crowd following the "Sistani" befor Empty Shahbandar: Iraq's strength lies in Najaf and the leaders of the crowd following the "Sistani" befor

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 4:05 am

Shahbandar: Iraq's strength lies in Najaf and the leaders of the crowd following the "Sistani" before wasting Shiites

Political scene Saturday June 24 2017

Revealed the writer and thinker Ghalib Shahbandar, Saturday, political plans for "dwarfing" Najaf and the reduction of the Shiites in Iraq, while the crowd called on leaders to engage under the banner of Sistani before wasting Iraq and Shiites in the country.

Shabandar said in an interview televised followed the "Sky Press," that "the strength of Iraq and the Arabs lies in Najaf, and there is a political scheme intentional and unintentional dwarfing Najaf, and Qais al-Khazali and Laos al-Khafaji Abu Mahdi engineer engaging under the banner of Sistani before Biona and miss the Shiites."

"The Najaf must be universally present and demise will go away Iran," while the leaders of the face by saying to the crowd, "We are not obliged to defend Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, especially since he was transferred to the Sunni car bombs Shiite areas."

He Shahbandar that "Najaf is more important than Iran 's Qom and should pay attention to them."

The Shahbandar said earlier that Iraq 's Shiites on their way to extinction for lack of patriotism, indicating that they follow the clerical rule in Iran and carry out its policies regardless of the national interest, "adding that" the mandate of the jurist 's political influence over religious influence. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:40 am