Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi in Jordan during his tour of Arab countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi in Jordan during his tour of Arab countries Empty Abadi in Jordan during his tour of Arab countries

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:08 am

[size=30]Abadi in Jordan during his tour of Arab countries[/size]
    22/10/2017 08:43 | Number of readings: 138
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Amman[/rtl]

[rtl]Jordanian Ambassador to Amman Safiya al-Suhail confirmed that Jordanian Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will visit Jordan on Sunday as part of his shuttle tour to several Arab countries .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Suhail said in a press statement that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will meet with King Abdullah II to discuss prospects of bilateral relations and ways to develop them, as well as Arab issues and the developments of the war against Da'ash and issues of common concern . "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Suhail added that the Prime Minister announced that he carries with him an Arab vision project that includes closing the page of differences and wars between the countries of the region and focusing on development and the extension of security and stability, especially since the conflicts did not bring to the region only destruction and underdevelopment .[/rtl]
    [rtl]She stressed that Iraq is keen to build strategic relations with Jordan, and that the Iraqi leadership is keen to communicate with King Abdullah II and to update him on the Iraqi arena, especially as Jordan heads the League of Arab States in the current session . [/rtl]
    [rtl]Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi began a shuttle tour on Sunday (October 21, 2017) headed by a large ministerial delegation to visit a number of Arab countries, led by Saudi Arabia and then Egypt, during which he met senior officials of the two countries to discuss the joint relations between Iraq and those countries.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:18 am