Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Adjust red-handed staff organized fake bills estimated at one billion dinars in Salah al-

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Adjust red-handed staff organized fake bills estimated at one billion dinars in Salah al- Empty Integrity: Adjust red-handed staff organized fake bills estimated at one billion dinars in Salah al-

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 3:30 pm

Integrity: Adjust red-handed staff organized fake bills estimated at one billion dinars in Salah al-Din

5/1/2018

Integrity Commission announced on Friday seized the President and members of the committees purchases in the education of Salahuddin province red-handed Directorate of organizing transactions and bills "fake" by more than one billion dinars.

The authority said in a press release, said that "the judicial officers and the Committee on Anti-Bribery in the Office of Thakaguetha Salahuddin province was able to adjust the head of the Purchasing Committee Educational Salahuddin Directorate and three members of the committees of procurement and examination of procurement and price fixing", indicating that "the four accused they bent and with the help of other accused to organize fake purchase transactions estimated amounts to (1,750,000,000) billion dinars. "

He said the Commission, that "the Committee against bribery in the Office of the achievement of Salah al-Din carried out operations research and investigation in the Directorate of Education based on the information received by the Office," noting that "the Committee was able to adjust the 21 treatment buy five my store output books, in addition to the public store log settings Special Directorate was organized fundamentalist minutes of the seized material. " Finished / x.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:18 pm