Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

216 national companies were established last July

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

216 national companies were established last July Empty 216 national companies were established last July

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Aug 2018, 6:21 am

216 national companies were established last July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday the establishment of 216 national companies and 10 branches of foreign companies during the month of July.
    The director of the department, Zahra Hammadi, in a statement read by "Economy News", "The Chamber has issued several decisions concerning the amendment of corporate contracts were distributed between the capital increase and the merger and liquidation of accounts," explaining that "was also documented 220 companies registered and the transfer of 391 Iraqi companies to the investigator Justice for violating regulations and instructions. "
    Hammadi pointed out that "the department has studied the final accounts of the 2260 companies in addition to merging the accounts of 57 companies and increase the capital of 15 companies and liquidate the accounts of 8 companies."
    He added that "the study of the accounts of the offices and branches of foreign companies to 126 companies and the marking of reservations and make sure the names reserved their money for 420 and check the arrival of 4978 and 147 companies revealed in Baghdad and the provinces."
    He pointed out that "the Chamber ratified the minutes of the founding meetings of the limited companies of 187 minutes in addition to the ratification of 14 minutes of meetings of the General Assembly of the joint stock companies as well as the ratification of the decisions of the General Authority for the companies of persons limited to 1033 decision."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 2:14 pm