Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

an American senator determines "godfather" Saleh's election as president of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

an American senator determines "godfather" Saleh's election as president of Iraq Empty an American senator determines "godfather" Saleh's election as president of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:51 am

[size=32]
    an American senator determines "godfather" Saleh's election as president of Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

US Senator Marco Rubio on Wednesday acknowledged Iran's victory over his country in the election of the president of Iraq and its prime minister, adding that Qassem Soleimani was the co-founder of the Barham Saleh election.

"It is wrong to believe that in the matter of determining the president and the Iraqi prime minister to distinguish the victorious party between Iran and his country," Rubio wrote in a tweak at his Twitter account.

He promised that Iran would be "victorious" over the victory of Barham Salih as president of the republic, adding that it was clear that Iran was victorious, pointing out that the commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Qasim Soleimani himself drafted the agreement on his choice and described this agreement as a bad development.

The candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Barham Salih, was elected president of Iraq on Tuesday night. After his election, he immediately received congratulations from the ambassadors of Britain and America in Baghdad, as well as from the US envoy to the international coalition, Brit Mkgorek, who said US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke with Saleh by phone.

At the same time, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi congratulated Saleh on the election of President of the Republic of Iraq.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:18 am