Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum congratulates the government and confirms: We hope to overcome the bottlenecks with the regio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoum congratulates the government and confirms: We hope to overcome the bottlenecks with the regio Empty Masoum congratulates the government and confirms: We hope to overcome the bottlenecks with the regio

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:40 am

Masoum congratulates the government and confirms: We hope to overcome the bottlenecks with the region
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... Former President Fuad Masum, on Thursday, expressed hope that the new government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, in excess of what he described as "bottlenecks" with the Kurdistan region.
    In a statement to his office, Masoum said: "We congratulate you on the election of members of the cabinet to the House of Representatives to manage the country through its executive authority for the next four years."
    "We wish you to work together in the spirit of a unified, harmonious and efficient team in response to the aspirations of the Iraqi people in all its facets and components and to strive for the safe and prosperous life of all citizens and the realization of the principle of community justice and sustainable development for the various cities and governorates of Iraq," he added.
    He also expressed his satisfaction to "Abdul Mahdi and his government success by promoting and develop horizons of mutual understanding between the central government and the Kurdistan region to overcome the political and economic bottlenecks in previous years," highly appreciated "Maja your ministerial platform of national concern responsible for the advancement of economic reality and development and service to all joints of the state.
    He also expressed his confidence in the leadership of Abdul Mahdi and his new ministerial team, because you are known for your spirit of altruism, dedication and ownership of a comprehensive national vision that will certainly enable you to perform the tasks entrusted to you with great merit and merit.
    "I must call on all political forces and parties to support you and support you in order to ensure the implementation of your government program in the best way," he said. "I call on the Almighty to pay your respects to Iraq and its people. It is God's success. "
    The House of Representatives, was granted in its meeting on Wednesday, confidence to Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister and 14 ministers as well as vote on the government curriculum.
    8 remained deferred ministries because of the dispute in a "Interior, Defense, Justice, Planning, Higher Education and Scientific Research, Education, Displacement and Migration, Culture" .anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm