Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for her: Mass Asron is the representative of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for her: Mass Asron is the representative of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction Empty Deputy for her: Mass Asron is the representative of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:57 am

Deputy for her: Mass Asron is the representative of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy of the Alliance of Ssron, Mohammed al-Janabi, on Thursday, that the whole represents the whole bloc of reform and reconstruction, and this is confirmed by the rules of procedure of the coalition.
    Al-Janabi told "Iraq News" that "the rules of procedure of the Alliance are continuing, recognizes that others represent the entire bloc of reform and reconstruction, which is the spokesman of the bloc and heart beating them."
    "If they agree, all the political process will be agreed and the consensus will be greater between the blocs of building, reform and reconstruction," he said.
    The alliance opened yesterday, Tuesday, an expanded meeting with the Alliance in the presence of Secretary General of the Badr Organization and President of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri to discuss the response to the statements of US President Donald Trump, while the two sides agreed to form a joint committee on resolving outstanding issues and resolve the issue of vacant ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:14 pm