Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Informed sources revealed the reasons for the exclusion of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to he

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Informed sources revealed the reasons for the exclusion of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to he Empty Informed sources revealed the reasons for the exclusion of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to he

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Informed sources revealed the reasons for the exclusion of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to head the central bank Abdel Basset Turki.

mysteries and secrets of the exclusion of al-Maliki to head the central bank

04/03/2014

Informed sources revealed the reasons for the exclusion of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to head the central bank Abdel Basset Turki.
    The sources said that Iraqi politicians in the government of Nouri al-Maliki have significant financial transfers abroad in the recent period, according to the agency "right."
    The sources close to the director of the Central Bank of Abdel Basset Turki said the bank continued to transfers of up to millions of dollars by people close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    She explained that the conversion points distributed among the United Kingdom, Scotland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Canada, and the United States of America, United Arab Emirates.
    He has dismissed the director of the Central Bank of Abdel Basset Turki, putting his place "on the Keywords".
    Has raised the dismissal of the President of the Central Bank before the start of the election campaign debate about the secrets of matter.
    He sought to keep his job in every way, despite the big differences that are shaking the country after he entered the conflict with al-Maliki in different directions almost.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:28 pm