Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas Empty Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2019, 9:32 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi government, for its US counterpart, confirmed at the meeting of the second session of the Council of Trade and Investment Framework Agreement between Iraq and the United States, Iraq's intention to provide visas for 12 months, for US citizens.
    [size=45]"As part of the promotion of attracting foreign direct investment, Iraq will issue 12-month multiple entry visas to US citizens, as well as the National Investment Commission, facilitating visits by US investors through six-month visas, A special office for the issuance of visas, works at the airport. " 
    It is worth mentioning that the meeting of the Trade and Investment Framework Agreement between the two countries in 2005 witnessed further discussions on customs tariffs and tax returns, before the parties announce their commitment to the need for economic progress before the next meeting.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas Empty Re: Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas

Post by Lobo Tue 18 Jun 2019, 5:34 pm

Thanks Rocky, this is very interesting - sounds like something wonderful could be happening.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas Empty Re: Iraq offers US citizens 12-month visas

Post by fonz1951 Tue 18 Jun 2019, 10:32 pm

Hmmmmmm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:30 pm