Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: registration of more than 100 parliamentarians to go to the pilgrimage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: registration of more than 100 parliamentarians to go to the pilgrimage Empty Newspaper: registration of more than 100 parliamentarians to go to the pilgrimage

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2019, 2:02 am

[size=35][size=35]Newspaper: registration of more than 100 parliamentarians to go to the pilgrimage[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Localities

2019-07-02 02:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A newspaper in the Gulf, on Tuesday, the registration of more than 100 parliamentarians to go to the Hajj, while indicated that some political forces want stakes fixed by their parliamentary weight.

"The government has directed the Supreme Council for Hajj and Umrah to submit a detailed report on any party or party pressing for additional pilgrimage seats," the official said, adding that "this came to prevent the subject from becoming a new file of competition and quotas."

He added that "the competition is taking place far from the limelight between the large and small political blocs in order to obtain a proportion of the Hajj seats allocated to Iraq, after Saudi Arabia raised those seats to an unprecedented record of 50 thousand seats," adding that " For each parliament, and others consider the distribution must be away from the size of the parliamentary bloc itself. " 

"There are more than 100 parliamentarians so far registered to go to the pilgrimage," pointing out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] witnessed last year, the allocation of more than three thousand pilgrimage seats for officials and politicians, except for the seats directly allocated by Saudi Arabia to Iraqi leaders and politicians."

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:45 pm