[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Al-Abadi proposes comprehensive initiative to resolve the crisis: the formation of an interim government and early elections under the supervision of
Baghdad: Al-Nasr coalition leader Haider al-Abadi has launched a comprehensive national initiative to resolve the crisis, including the dismissal of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's government, the formation of an interim government and early elections by law and national supervision.
* Dismissing the government and forming an interim government headed by an independent figure.
* Early elections with an honest law, a new commission and a national supervision.
* Renounce quotas and form independent and efficient governments.
* Restricting weapons to the state and criminalizing any armed entity outside it.
* Radical reform of the judiciary and the formation of a judicial court for corruption of impartial and independent judges, the amendment of the Constitution, a comprehensive review of state policies, and the restoration of national identity and will.
"Crisis resolution initiative"
In order to preserve Iraq and its stability and the safety of its people, we declare the following initiative:
1. Based on Article 61 of the Constitution, the House of Representatives shall withdraw confidence from the current government, at the request of the President of the Republic or on the basis of its interrogation, and an "interim government" is formed with limited ministries and independent personalities, and an independent figure is assigned to chair it and none of its members are nominated for the upcoming elections.
2. The interim government is preparing for early elections that do not exceed 2020. With the adoption of a new electoral law and a new and independent electoral commission with the participation and supervision of the United Nations, and the holding of fair elections.
3. Radical reform of the judiciary to achieve justice and prevent corruption and the formation of an independent criminal court to prosecute corruption from judges known for their integrity and justice, and use international expertise and the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq, and the court is committed to opening all files and bringing spoilers to the courts Within a maximum of 2020.
4. Freezing the work of the current provincial councils, and considering local governments as caretaker governments until the constitution is amended or new local elections are held.
5. The interim government is committed to exercising its functions with high nationality, including taking care of the interests of citizens, preserving the state entity, sovereignty, stability and neutrality towards regional and international conflicts, ensuring that Iraq does not engage in any regional or international axis, and practicing isolation and criminalization against any entity that violates Iraq's neutrality and the preservation of its national interests.
6. The interim government is committed to neutralizing political parties and entities from interfering with the work of the state in all its institutions, initiating the restriction of weapons to the state and its legitimate institutions, and not allowing armed manifestations and militarization of cities.
7. The new elected government (2020 elections) is committed to establishing clear, fair and decisive mechanisms to unify the manifestations and obligations of the sovereign state with the province and provinces, including issues of wealth, border crossings and fee revenues.
8. The new elected government is committed to establishing binding paths and time limits to make the required constitutional amendments, and sets timetables for the return of displaced persons, the reconstruction of liberated cities and the termination of the files of missing and missing persons.
9. The new elected government is committed to taking swift and effective measures to secure services, alleviate the need, help young energies and crushed classes and create jobs for them.
10. All political parties and forces are committed to holding fair, fair and free elections, forming a national government based on the largest parliamentary bloc in accordance with the Constitution, and providing an integrated government program with specific time limits that will ensure the performance of the responsibilities and functions of government, and the program is prepared. Acceptability and enforceable, subject to periodic evaluation, and the adoption of the principle of solidarity responsibility in performance, audit, control, accounting and government evaluation.
11. The government and all parties are committed to the Constitution, the law and national sovereignty, and pledge to reject, combat and criminalize terrorism, violence, atonement, sectarianism, corruption and organized crime, and prevent any weapon or military presence outside the rule of law, and limit the powers of establishing security and protecting Citizens with state authorities, commitment to civil and political rights and duties, values of peaceful coexistence and the right to express peacefully, addressing manifestations of lawlessness, promoting and supporting security legally, institutionally and communityly to protect the country and its people, and rejecting violence and resorting to weapons in a solution Societal and political problems.
12. All political forces are committed to official commitments to free the state and its institutions from the quota system, adopt standards of competence, professionalism, integrity, hierarchy, specialization, equal opportunities in the selection of candidates for office, activation of the Federal Service Council Act, and commitment to accountability. Accountability and professional and legal evaluation of the performance of officials away from any kind of political protection. A fair and equitable salary scale is adopted for all officials.
13. The next elected government is committed to modernizing administrative and financial regulations, moving towards automation, moving to the e-government, adopting international standards to evaluate the performance of institutions, completing the promotion of the integrated market economy, and moving forward. By establishing the Generationfund, the Sovereign Fund, the National Development Plan 2018-2022, Iraq's Vision 2030, the Poverty Alleviation Strategy 2018-2022, reducing unemployment, activating social security networks, and accelerating the economic advancement of agricultural, industrial, commercial and banking, including Promoting the sectors of services, energy, transportation, information and communication technology, and developing administrative and professional centers and skills for employees in state institutions and abroad.
14. The next elected government is committed to empowering young people and women in the political, economic, educational and development sectors, ensuring women's rights, children's rights, young people and the elderly, and emphasizing the implementation of the goals of the Law on Care for People Special Needs No. 38 for the year 2013.
15. The next elected government is committed to adopting the policies and programs contained in the education strategy, and the commitment to reformulate the educational and educational curricula in accordance with educational development and to ensure the consolidation of the culture of coexistence, civic values and the universal national identity, Attention should be paid to culture, media, arts, sports and civil action in building the state and the advancement of its society and facilities.
16. All political forces and governments are committed to providing legislative and community protection to all Iraqi minorities for their religious, national and sectarian diversity, not to practice exclusion, marginalization or aggression against them, to ensure that they are compensated and returned to their areas of residence, and to respect their privacy.
Haidar Al-Abadi October 28, 2019
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]