Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

White House: to solve the problem in Iraq requires difficult steps

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House: to solve the problem in Iraq requires difficult steps Empty White House: to solve the problem in Iraq requires difficult steps

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jul 2014, 12:26 pm

White House: to solve the problem in Iraq requires difficult steps

07/08/20140 
    Khandan - said White House spokesman Josh Earnest, that political unity is essential for Iraq, warning of "Iraq's survival is at stake" in a comment on the news that the Iraqi parliament will hold its meeting on August 12, but the next crash reflects the formation of the new government.

Ernst added during a press conference, "I've been very frank over the past two weeks to express our disappointment that Iraq's political leaders do not act quickly enough to unite a country that faces an existential threat from al (Daash)."

He said that senior officials in the U.S. administration told the message to their Iraqi counterparts that there was "the face of this threat, the Iraq need to be united .. This is a necessary step."
    Ernst said that "there is broad agreement in the region and around the world that the solution to the problem in Iraq requires a difficult steps nor Iraqi officials have tried to minimize these difficulties and take the necessary decisions to reach appropriate agreements."

The spokesman stressed that Iraq needs "to reach these agreements and to take these difficult decisions necessary for survival," he said, adding that U.S. President Barack Obama was clear "that there will be no involvement of U.S. military further, but in parallel with concrete commitments from the leaders of Iraq to form a new government."

The Ernst in this regard, "the existential threat posed by al (Daash) has certainly after the security, but also highlights the vulnerability of Iraq's sectarian divisions and requires Iraq's political leaders of all denominations put these divisions and their political ambitions aside and focus on the interests of Iraq first."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

White House: to solve the problem in Iraq requires difficult steps Empty Re: White House: to solve the problem in Iraq requires difficult steps

Post by CITEX Tue 08 Jul 2014, 1:14 pm

Ernst added during a press conference, "I've been very frank over the past two weeks to express our disappointment that Iraq's political leaders do not act quickly enough

two weeks????

Its not difficult steps that is the issue, we all know its the hard headed leaders who want instant solutions instead of solutions that move in the right direction. Its not difficult to have peace, but it does start with agreements to have that peace... from everyone!

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:55 pm